Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. What are the advantages of purchasing a website template?
The major advantage is price: You get a high quality design for just $20-$70. You don't have to hire a web designer or web design studio. Second advantage is time frame: It usually takes 5-15 days for a good designer to produce a web page of such quality.
- 2. Do you provide any scripts with your templates or could you do some custom programming?
Our templates do not include any additional scripts. The newsletter subscriptions, search fields, forums, image galleries (in HTML versions of Flash products) are inactive. Basic scripts can be easily added through our design stuidio (TotalEEYou) at additional costs. If you are not sure that the element you're interested in is active please contact our Support Chat for clarification.
- 3. What do I receive when I order a template from TotalEEYouStore.com?
After you complete the payment via our secure form you will receive a confirmation email with link(s) to download .zip(s). The .zip file(s) contain the following: PSD file(s), HTML file(s), fonts and advanced clipart library.
You will need unzipping software to open the .zip archive. Windows users may visit www.WinZip.com. Mac users may visit www.StuffIt.com.
- 4. What is TotalEEYou.com's clipart library?
It is a selection of elements that may be helpful during creation of websites using our templates.
Elements included (quantity is approximate):
- Arrows: 25 items
- Bullets: 10 items
- Buttons: 15 items
- Icons: 15 items
- Logos: 25 items
- Windows for content (ie. News box. etc.): 3 items
- Other elements: 100 items
All these elements are provided in Photoshop .psd files in external layers. This makes it easier to insert clipart library images into your designs based on TotalEEYouStore website templates.
- 5. In what formats are your templates available?
Website templates are available in Photoshop and HTML formats. Fonts are included with Photoshop file. In most templates HTML is compatible with Adobe® GoLive®, Macromedia Dreamweaver® and Microsoft Frontpage®.
- 6. What am I allowed and not allowed to do with the templates?
- Build a website using the template in any way you like.
You may not:
- Resell or redistribute templates (like we do).
- Claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to any of our products, modified or unmodified. All products are property of content providing companies and individuals.
- Make more than one project using the same template (you have to purchase the same template once more in order to make another project with the same design)
- 7. What is the difference between unique and non-unique purchase?
Non-unique purchase (Price): Non-exclusive purchase means that other people can buy the template you have chosen.
Unique purchase (Unique Price): Exclusive purchase guarantees that you are the last person to buy this template. After an exclusive purchase occurs the template will be permanently removed from the sales directory and will never be available to other customers again. Only you and people who bought the template before you will own it.
- 8. If I buy a template at the exclusive price does this allow me to resell that template unlimited times?
No. Please see our Terms and Conditions to find out more about usage rights.
- 9. Is it reasonable to make unique purchases on templates that have already been purchased before?
Yes. Because there is very small chance that you will find the same design on the net. There are more than 1 trillion (as in 1,000,000,000,000) unique URLs according to statistics on www.google.com.
- 10. Is the license a one-time fee payment?
Yes, the payment for your template is a one-time fee without any additional charges. After purchasing you may use the template as many times as you need for one website.
- 11. Is it possible to buy the particular image from the template?
No. According to our Terms and Conditions we never sell the images separately from templates (as well as the templates separately from the images).
- 12. Is it possible for me to pay one price and have access to all downloads for a certain amount of time?
Sorry, we do not provide membership based services.
- 13. I would like to make a payment by company check. Is that possible?
Please use MoneyBookers payment option. They accept payments by check.
- 14. Is there any return policy?
Since TotalEEYouStore.com is offering non-tangible irrevocable goods we do not issue refunds after the product is shipped, which you are responsible for in understanding upon purchasing any product from our site. Please make sure that you've carefully read 'sources available' section. We only make exceptions with this rule when the product appears to be not-as-described on a case by case basis in agreement of the parties concerned.
The deadline for any refund claim is one week after the delivery date.
- 15. I ordered a template but haven't received the download information.
- 16. I was billed twice - I received 2 emails from merchant
Make sure that these charges have different order IDs. If it is so, contact our billing department.
- 17. Is it possible to reactivate my download link if it was deactivated after 3 days?
Yes. Please contact our billing department and they will reactivate your link.
- 18. I would like to purchase a template, but it is not available on the site anymore.
The template has been sold at an exclusive price. Look for similar templates in our collection!
- 19. How can I modify a template to suit my particular website?
- 20. Are your templates Microsoft FrontPage compatible?
Most of our templates come with HTML that is compatible with Adobe GoLive, Macromedia Dreamweaver and Microsoft Frontpage. Please check the 'sources available' field in the template preview window.
NOTE: We do not provide Macromedia Dreamweaver .DWT files, Adobe GoLive .SITE files and/or Frontpage Extensions
- 21. What is Adobe Photoshop?
Adobe Photoshop is the world's most popular graphics editing package. You can find more info about Photoshop and download a free trial version at Adobe's website.
- 22. What software do you recommend for making HTML?
We think that Macromedia Dreamweaver is the best.
- 23. How can I modify flash portions of the template?
You need to use Macromedia FlashTM to edit animated parts of the template. Please visit the site of the developer:Macromedia.com
- 24. When I try to open the flash .fla file, I get an error Unexpected file format.
This means that .fla file is incompatible with your Flash version. Please install the latest Flash (check the software requirements to the template) to edit this file.
- 25. Can I edit flash template's in Swish?
No. Our flash templates can be edited in Macromedia Flash only.
- 26. Can I change the pictures on the flash animated website and put my own pictures instead?
- 27. What is the best place to find photos/images for modification of my template?
We recommend you to purchase images from fotolia.com.
- 28. I was wondering if you could give me the contact info for a particular designer?
Sorry, our corporate policy prohibits direct contacts with contractually obliged designers.
- 29. Is it possible to use your templates to develop websites for my customers?
Yes. It is perfect for designers who want to offer their customers a high-quality design and also save time and money. Mind that when you purchase the template with oridnary or exclusive licence you're entitled to create only one project (one domain name) for the purchased template.
- 30. Can I put low resolution thumbnails of templates on my website for my clients to choose designs?
Yes, of course.
- 31. Are the bonuses included with the package?
You only get a clipart library and fonts collection together with the package. All other bonuses are given in form of memberships. You need to browse the collections to download the items.
- 32. Will TotalEEYouStore help me to edit my template?
TotalEEYouStore.com offers you a variety of sources to help you with your template. Use our comprehensive Online Help Center to get the basic knowledge about your template. The Online Help Center contains various questions from customers and the most frequent problems customers have come across. You can always use our 24/7 live chat support, or our Ticket System to get qualified assistance from our support representatives.
You can also visit our design studio TotalEEYou for editing help at a small fee.
- 33. Will TemplateMonster help me to install my template?
Some of our products like osCommerce templates, Zen Cart templates, and others require installation to operate. Installation services are not included in the package price. However, TotalEEYouStore does offer a variety of sources to help you with installation of your template including installation instructions through our Online Help Center. The Online Help Center contains various questions from customers and the most frequent problems customers have come across.
You can also visit our design studio TotalEEYou for installation help at a small fee.
- 34. Do you provide Macromedia Dreamweaver .DWT files, Adobe GoLive .SITE files and Frontpage Extensions?
No. We provide you only plain HTML files.
- 35. Are your templates compatible with any CMS?
We do NOT guarantee compatibility with any CMS. The only exception is PHP-Nuke Themes. They are 100% compatible with PHP-Nuke.
- 36. Is it possible that TotalEEYouStore will contact my client for which website I made from TotalEEYouStore's website?
Yes, our legal department checks licenses regularly. In case we won't find designer's contact information on the site which was made from the template of ours we will contact the owner of the site directly.